Your regular 6 month checkup will include:
- A clean and polish by one of our hygienists
- An examination by your dentist to check for cavities, decay, gingivitis, periodontal disease and oral cancer
In addition to our regular exam options we offer:
- Fluoride treatments – recommended for all child visits
- Sealants – to harden the grooves in teeth and prevent cavities from developing
- Mouth guards – to protect teeth during contact sports
- Night guards – to prevent damage from grinding teeth
When any problems are discovered during a regular examination we offer a variety of restorative care options:
- Fillings (White and Silver)
- Implant Crowns
- Partial Dentures
- Root Canals
Periodontal Maintenance Therapy
Periodontal maintenance therapy is crucial to prevent periodontal disease from worsening or causing additional complications for your oral and systemic health.
Root canal therapy can save a tooth with damaged or infected nerves and restore its natural function.